4.15.2010

Super Strange Spa Treatments

I"m not sure why, yet I keep coming across sites with odd or very expensive styles of massages.  One site I just saw has a diamond massage where you are massage with diamonds just as you would hot stones.  Interesting one except my first thought was "diamonds supposedly cut glass, how much would they be cutting the skin?"  Plus, I wanted to know how much they were charging for that? Couldn't find a cost on it though.  Anyways, here's a link to a site with ten super strange massages ranging from caviar, to gold to Hershey's chocolate and even to snakes (yes so many jokes to be made about the snakes).

Super Strange Spa Treatments
Care2.com


For more information on Heavenly Healing Mobile Massage, please visit my website . Learn something new daily. Become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment