4.21.2010

Epsom Salts For Health?

Espom Bath

Epsom salts for health? Who knew.  I came a cross across this article, Health Benefits of Epsom Salts, by Melissa Breyer, I was surprised.  I never thought of Epsom thoughts to be used for health purposes.  I only remember it being used to help various types of itching, lol.  Yet according to the this article it has many health benefits.  Of course some relate to massage such as easing muscle pain.  It also gives the correlation between magnesium and calcium and how calcium functions best when enough magnesium is present.  It's a good, informative and educational read.  Now go take an Epsom bath. :)

For more information on Heavenly Healing Mobile Massage, please visit my website . Learn something new daily, connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment