- Helps to restore the uterus to its normal position and shape if it has become tilted
- Helps restore the uterus to its normal position if it has been compressed by overloaded intestines
- Improves circulation and brings fresh oxygenated blood to the reproductive organs
- Helps loosen scar tissue and clear blockages from the fallopian tubes
- Helps to improve digestive health Helps to eliminate impacted intestines
- Helps to achieve hormonal balance
Medscape General Medicine Ob/Gyn & Women's Health, 6/18/04 reviewed the outcome of infertile women and divided them into two groups: natural fertility and pre-IVF. Women in both groups received therapy to their abdominal/pelvic area. Of the natural fertility group, of the 14 patients available for follow-up, 71% became pregnant within one year. Of the IVF group 22 of 33 embryo transfers were successful, which is significantly higher than the estimated odds ratio for successful pregnancies.