12.22.2009

Spiritual & Psychic Boutique

This past Saturday I was fortunate enough to be a part of local psychic Harriette Knight's first Spiritual and Psychic Boutique.  What an amazing day!!  This was a unique group of individuals showcasing each one of their own special talents and gifts.  Harriette was selling her Charity Clarity Jewelry, Chakra Power book and doing psychic readings.  Hypnotherapist, Maile Gray was doing handwriting analysis.  Sheri Va was selling her Sheri Baby inspirational t-shirts, Diana Shaw was doing astrology and chart readings, and Alice O'Hare was doing channeling readings.  All very unique and different offerings and yet everything just flowed so well through the day.  There was a constant stream of people in and out of Harriette's house.  Some stayed for just a short time, such as Julie Molinare who came and got a quick massage, said hi to everyone and then had to be off.  Some stayed pretty much all day getting in all the information that they could, enjoying all that was offered.

For me, I was busy all day!  It was so good to help so many people feel relaxed.  As much as I love what I do, sometimes people aren't always willing to get a massage (or to pay for it) and sometimes I'm just not as busy as I'd like when I'm offering chair massage.  However, this day was just tremendous!  I was pretty much busy from the moment I stepped in till way past the time it was going to end.  I was so busy I had asked one person if she minded waiting so I could eat a small bit for lunch.  I even had a new client that I meet through Harriette at her book signing that came that day specifically to see me!  Things like that just make me happy!  I feel very blessed to be a part of that day and to be able to join in and hear all the interesting conversations and readings, meet new people, laugh, and just make people feel great!  Thanks, Harriette for including me!!  And thank you to all of you that came to me for a massage too!!
 
For more information on Heavenly Healing Mobile Massage, please visit my website or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment